This workshop was full, but due to unforeseen circumstances 3 places have opened up. Please book in, as we will close the bookings as soon as they are taken.
This will be the last in-person New Zealand Training for a while. Zenith is taking a break to explore and dive deeper into other tasks.
From 1 April 2022 The Deathwalker Training, The Consulatation & Celebrancy Training plus The Ceremony Masterclass Training is available online from www. zenithvirago.com.
This is a 3 day non-residential intensive, informative and intimate workshop. Exploring and explaining multiple aspects of death, dying, loss and ceremony, and so much more. The Training covers the spectrum of the journey and processes involved
and amongst others things includes:
pre-need information and advocacy
transitioning from illness to dying
care for the dying and after death body care
expected and sudden death
ceremony structure and content
healthier bereavement and loss.
Combining a hybrid of older and more contemporary ways of being present, real and beneficial at a challenging time. Available and appropriate for everyone – for your own personal journey, to accompany a family member or friend, to increase professional skills or if you feel you have a calling to some or all aspects of this work.
Classes usually comprise between 10 and 25 people. The small size of the groups allows an intimate alchemy to arise, which encourages personal exploration and growth to also occur within the collective experience.
This Training covers social, legal, practical, emotional and other aspects of the journey, and is deep profound work offered by Zenith Virago from over 25 years of working and teaching in pre-need, end of life, after-death care and ceremony. Zenith brings a wealth of lived experience, and a hybrid of generosity, kindness and quality, as well as respect for everyones who brings their own inherent capacity, personal and professional experience to offer, this will enhance and grow you to a new, richer place to do this work personally or professionally. As a bonus it will help you face your own death with more awareness and grace.
Our definition of a Deathwalker is:-
• a person who walks their own journey towards their death as openly, courageously and as best they can.
• a person who walks with or accompanies others, in their death or bereavement journey to encourage and empower them to be as open, courageous and the best they can. Offering guidance to encourage and empower everyone.
* Limited accommodation is available at the venue. Please contact venue direct.
* We are refunding in full if cancelled due to any Covid restriction or impact.
* If the registrations do not reach the 10 person minimum one month out from the Workshop it will be cancelled and a full refund given.
See Training section for more detailed content info.
This event is fully booked.